Thursday, June 19, 2008

Raven Tanner Doak (Nagyuk)


Huggie, as Jeff calls her, is our precious, percocious, 8 year old.
She was born April 13, 2000 at 10:38 in the morning and was in such a hurry that she was delivered by a nurse.
She'd dance to music in my tummy and give my ribs such torture. When she was in my tummy, I'd only eat honey bbq chicken wings from KFC, a whatchamacallit candy bar with beef jerky (take a bite of the candy and then take a bite of the jerky and chew together) I know-- what weirdness.
She loves to sing and has a beautiful voice and can pick up a tune just from hearing it once. Shes a great soccer player, its her 3rd year playing this year and runs really fast. An avid lover of the outdoors, she reminds me of myself, in the summer time, she's out the door as soon as her head is off her pillow. She is trying really hard to stop sucking her thumb (she only does it at night now.) Mint chocolate chip is her favorite ice cream. She isn't a big fan of breakfast, but her fave food is my hamburger pie dish, and can drink Coke one can after another. She loves anything on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, the shows Dirty Jobs and Mythbusters. She has outgrown "Beckblora the Explora". She's an independent growing girl and despises anything her brother does and believes that her sister hates her. Her best friend right now is a 9 yr old boy who lives next door to us. She learned to ride her bike recently and rides it like a pro now. She likes to read books, which I 'm so proud of. She's my besto best, the very best, a goot goot goot, a flying bat.

No comments: