1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Sadly never been to prom
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No, but if I saw him, I would
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Strawberry Diaquiri, yummy, I didn't know it was alcoholic when it was handed to me
4. What was your FIRST job?
My first paying job was probably through AVCP on the Summer Hire Program headed by Nus Carl and I worked at the clinic and the Council Office
5. What was your FIRST car?
My very own car that I bought and paid for myself was a Chevy Corsica, I loved that car!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No text today, I hardly text
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My children, because I make their lunches
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Elsie Carl along with Mrs. Elliot, I can't remember her first name
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Probably Bethel to Kipnuk a few days after I was born
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Lenna May White, and yes we talk, usually daily, but since I'm off and on work, maybe two or three times a week.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably at Nangyuns
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
People at work
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Wow, I hadn't thought of that, but it was Fannie and Mista's wedding, me and Marr carried Fannie's trail thing off her wedding dress (when they used to do that, now they don't, I wonder why?
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Opened my eyes, moved the covers off myself, shut off the alarm, took a few steps to the bathroom and started the shower.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Randy (OMG I forgot his last name!) had to google Travis! When he came to Fairbanks, the day before Kayla was born.
16. What was the FIRST record/tape?
I honestly don't remember, probably a recorded tape.
17. FIRST hospitalization?
Giving birth to Kayla, 18 yrs ago, how the time has flown!
18. FIRST foreign country you’ve been to?
Panama with the 962nd AACS
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
I think Lady and the Tramp when they used to show movies at the school when school got out for the summer
20. When was your FIRST detention?
I think in 10th grade and I can't remember for what .... oh yeah, we'd have enterprenuership (sp?) class making wooden knives and me and another girl skipped cuz we got to school late and washed our hair instead in the bathroom and a teacher aide came in and asked us what we were doing LOL.
21. Where did you FIRST meet your spouse/partner now?
In Edmond Oklahoma.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Ariana White, in Tech School
23. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
Probably spent it on junk food, naam, wish I still had it.