Friday, January 16, 2009

A Tribute



to a friend .....

Who knew?
Did you know?

You must've ....
I didn't

Thanks for the memories, especially the laughs...
Except now, I can't think of them as memories because it was just yesterday....


I didn't know you, but you showed me yourself....
And more ...

That there's good....
A better place .....
Higher beings that watch over us, when I was starting to doubt ....


May you rest in peace ....
thank you, for saying goodbye ......
and May God Bless Us All

My Friend

On January 15, 2009 at 0130 hours, Village Public Safety Officers in Kipnuk responded to a snow machine crash which resulted in a fatality. With the assistance of the Alaska State Troopers, the investigation revealed that Lewis PAUL, 30-years-old, of Kipnuk, was driving a Polaris 900 snow machine when he lost control and rolled the machine.

No comments: