I got to do six of the stuff I wanted to do while I was in Kipnuk
1. Went berry picking with my brother James and his family and went again with Masualuk for puyuuraaqs. Saw tundra foxes that I thought were wolves at first while we were out and came upon moose tracks.
2. I ate fresh clams that Pinvuq caught and so delectable they were. I like mine steamed and dipped in seal oil. Jeff and I went with Donna and DJ -- the ocean was beautiful.
3. I took a steam bath at BBJs and at Pinvuqs and so very refreshing they were -- Jeff took his first bath at Pinvuqs.
4. I ate a variety of "ethnic" foods. This imarpinraq was caught by Pinvuq and boiled my mom (hehehhe).
5. I got to see a lot of people at church:
6. I took a lot of pictures, here is my Aunt Nangyun weaving a basket:
7. I didn't get to go to a seal party "uqiiquq", but I enjoyed every minute of home.